Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

JB Priestley: Radio 4 "Great Lives"

If you are interested in JB Priestley then I highly recommend this programme to you, which you can listen to using the iPlayer or catch the programme repeat on Fri 14 Jan 2011 at 23:00.
"
Barry Cryer nods to his Yorkshire roots in choosing JB Priestley, the Bradford born author of The Good Companions and An Inspector Calls."

It was heart-warming to listen to Barry Cryer's affectionate recollections of his meetings with the great man, whom he so greatly admired. And "Martin Wainwright, northern editor of the Guardian, presenter of last year's radio documentary about the Postscripts, also brings to life a prolific writer nearly killed in World War One." Martin Wainwright is a superb broadcaster and it is a joy to listen to him speaking about this writer he holds in such high regard.

A five star programme in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment