Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 9 January 2007

ITV's Bariatric Gastric Surgery as treatment for Obesity, Jan 8th 2007. Message for Ricky Grover.

I watched ITV's Tonight with Trevor McDonald last evening. It was a programme about 'Drastic Gastric Surgery', performed as a treatment for obesity, and was presented by the comedian, Ricky Grover, who is himself obese. The government has controversially recommended that severely overweight teenagers go under the knife. Ricky was considering having the surgery to help with his own weight problem. He has tried dieting and exercising but they have not reduced the obesity. The three sorts of operations were explained to us.

Ricky interviewed people who had experienced this surgery. Some were very happy with the surgery and its outcome, but very sadly, one person interviewed was a widower, whose young wife had suffered very great pain and had died as a result of the surgery.

I'm pleased to report that Ricky decided against such surgery for himself.

If you are wanting to lose excess weight, please try this simple, safe, healthy, risk-free, cost-free, drug-free way of losing weight - Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - See my website for further details - http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

And if you know Ricky Grover, please tell him about my website... - I tried to email him from his website but my email was returned to me undelivered.

If you would like to get in touch with me you can do so via my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment