Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 23 January 2007

'New NHS rating website coming'

New NHS rating website coming

Extracts:

"Using the new site, the public will be able to express their opinions of individual doctors and hospitals."

"The spokesperson said: "The NHS does amazing things every day. "We want people to put down their views. Good or bad, we want an honest review of the services they have received.""


I think they'll have a hard job convincing people that they want to hear 'good or bad' of the NHS and that people who report bad treatment will not be 'punished' in some way! - From my personal experience, it is routine for patients damaged by the NHS to be treated abominably - victimised - even more so when they make a justified complaint - to be insulted, bullied, humiliated, accused of lying, refused appropriate investigations/treatment and to have their condition and their suffering trivialised... - I am not alone in this experience. I have been providing a free helpline for people harmed by NHS doctors/dentists for nearly 20 years and I have never heard of even one person for whom there was a satisfactory outcome from making a complaint! Despite much-vaunted 'medical ethics', doctors seem to regard victims of medical negligence not as damaged fellow human beings in need of help, but as adversaries or nuisances.

As a steroid victim (i.e. massively harmed by being inappropriately prescribed HRT in far too high a dose and inadequately monitored - for nearly ten years) I remain very ill and disabled and in great pain, but I have not been to see a G.P. since 1999. I would prefer to give them no further opportunity to harm me. Consulting them was an ordeal that only added to my health problems. - I'll add that I have never been other than courteous and reasonable in all my dealings with doctors and never registered a complaint about any of them, knowing how futile such complaints are in this country, and being too ill and exhausted to want to waste time and energy and experience further victimisation.

You can read about other people's experiences of the NHS (and the futility of complaining about the NHS) on Medical Mistakes and AvMA (click on 'Share experience' and then go to the forum pages) and Patient Protect. And my website is http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/ (My website does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful and essential information which doctors do not give their patients.)

1 comment:

  1. i cannot wait for this rating website,i will be making a contribution, its about time the public can speak out !
    A carey

    ReplyDelete