Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 5 December 2008

The staff in Boots the Chemist on West Street in Sheffield are so very pleasant and helpful I decided to mention it in my blog!

A friend drove me to Boots the Chemist as I needed advice about which dressings would be best for my arm while it is healing after the minor operation I had this week. (The dressings given me by the hospital when I left were far too small to be any use.) I've always found the staff in that chemist's particularly helpful and that was the case again today. One opened the door for me as she realised my arm was bad. She then suggested the pharmacist would be best to advise me about dressings and asked him to help me, which he did, kindly and knowledgeably, because obviously he knows his stock. Such pleasant helpfulness from all the staff is especially welcome when you are not feeling at your best. It's so easy to complain, I thought I'd just express appreciation for good customer service where it is merited.

No comments:

Post a Comment