Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Circumcision: this morning on BBC Radio I heard a soundtrack of an infant circumcision being carried out

Circumcision: this morning on BBC Radio I heard a soundtrack of an infant circumcision being carried out - by a doctor, in England, on an ironing board, in the home of the baby's parents. If I remember correctly, the baby was 8 days old. The doctor does many of these operations, privately, as with this one. The baby's father held the baby still, with his legs apart. The doctor injected the baby with something to kill the pain; I think it was lignocaine. The baby screamed and screamed and screamed and screamed. The doctor reassured the parents that the baby was not in pain; the lignocaine made the operation painless.

It is too easy to say that another suffering person (or animal) is not in pain. That poor little soul was most certainly in pain: in agony and in terror. A baby in terrifying pain to satisfy the religious beliefs of his parents. - Welcome to this cruel world, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment