Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 25 February 2007

24 weeks is too late for abortion says Stuart Campbell, a consultant at the Create Health Clinic and formerly head of obs and gynae at King's College

24 weeks is too late for abortion

Extract:

"Professor Stuart Campbell, a consultant at the Create Health Clinic and formerly head of obstetrics and gynaecology at King's College School of Medicine, says he no longer carries out late-term abortions because advances in neo-natal care have led to the survival of a rising number of babies born between 21 and 24 weeks.

"If the decision were mine I would immediately reduce the termination limit to 20 weeks," he said. "To me it seems utterly illogical that, in adjacent wards, one doctor is struggling to save a baby delivered at 23 weeks while another is aborting a healthy baby of the same age.""

No comments:

Post a Comment