Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Monday 22 September 2008

This afternoon this blog and my website had a visitor from the University College London Hospitals NHS Trust ...

I see that someone from the University College London Hospitals NHS Trust has been visiting this blog, obviously looking on the internet for reactions to the scandal of the death of Gary Foster in the drug trial that had been set up on UCLH's computer system. That person briefly looked at some other entries on my blog and then visited my website to look at (and, hopefully, READ) my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection.

Over the years many, many health professionals from all over the world have visited my website and my blog. I trust they will eventually have the courage to tell the truth about obesity and will stop harming their overweight patients by advising them to eat less and exercise more, instead of giving them the vital information that reducing sodium intake is the safe, effective, speedy way to reduce excess weight. Above all, I hope they will curb their profession's reckless over-prescribing of the many powerful drugs which cause obesity/morbid obesity by weakening the blood vessel walls and thereby causing massive fluid retention/sodium retention.

P.S. added 23rd September.
The visitor from University College London Hospitals NHS Trust has visited my blog again today. I do hope these visits will result in much less harm being done by health professionals to patients.

Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, stroke, heart disease, heart attack, vascular dementia, osteopenia, osteoporosis, hypercholesterolaemia, depression, liver and kidney problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

And see Sodium in foods and

amitriptyline

prescribed steroids and HRT

See advice for pregnant mothers

Associated health conditions

and FAT RETENTION

No comments:

Post a Comment