Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 18 October 2009

It's good to see Peter Duncan speaking out against statins.

Well done the Daily Mail for reporting Peter Duncan's sensible decision not to take statins to lower his cholesterol level. Instead he believes it's better to improve your diet and fitness.

He is quoted as saying, "I am naturally sceptical of medical prognosis and drug companies' product claims - not even an aspirin has passed my lips for many years. I believe the body should look after itself," and also, "I like to imagine the medical profession has dreamed up the perfect scam. Create an unsatisfactory condition (high cholesterol); make a drug that can lower it (statins); play down the unfortunate side effects with 'biased' research (medical trials) and on the back of this they can create a whole cholesterol food industry and make billions from selling expensive prescriptions."


Peter Duncan is clearly a man after my own heart. Like him I am extremely sceptical about the claims of drug companies; they have too often been found to be falsifying results and their products harming the unfortunate people who take them.

And very obviously, a high cholesterol level is not caused by deficiency of statins...(o:

If your cholesterol level is high you can lower it without the use of drugs: - if you cut down on salt and salty food this will lower it safely and easily and will benefit your health in many other ways too.

Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, heart attack, vascular dementia, stroke, osteopenia, osteoporosis, hypercholesterolaemia, depression, liver damage and kidney problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs, hunger or expense by eating less salt! - Try it! - You will feel so much better! See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk

The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment