Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 3 October 2009

Researchers claim that more than half of babies now born in the UK and other wealthy nations will live to 100 years

BBC News reports claim by researchers that "More than half of babies now born in the UK and other wealthy nations will live to 100 years."

I think they're wrong there. I think the continuing rise in the incidence and severity of obesity, accompanied as it tends to be by a host of co-morbidities - diabetes, cancer, stroke, heart disease, depression, et al, will greatly lower the average life expectancy and will also lower the proportion of the population that attains very long life.

My pessimistic outlook on this matter could be entirely turned round, however, if the powerful and influential medical lobbies could be prevailed upon to tell the truth about the causes of obesity, but this appears unlikely, as they have too much to gain by continuing with the lie that 'overeating' causes obesity and the other lie that 'just eating less and exercising more' reduces obesity, and too much to lose by telling the truth.

The main causes of obesity are pharmaceutical drug side-effects, salty processed food, dieting and, overwhelmingly, misinformation from the 'experts'.

Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, heart attack, vascular dementia, stroke, osteopenia, osteoporosis, hypercholesterolaemia, depression, liver damage and kidney problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs, hunger or expense by eating less salt! - Try it! - You will feel so much better! See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk

The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Vulnerable groups

Sodium in foods

Children and Obesity

See also FAT RETENTION

advice for pregnant mothers

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

amitriptyline

prescribed steroids and HRT

Associated health conditions

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html - social and economic considerations

I can be contacted from my website if you need my further help. My help is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment