Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 31 October 2009

Reduce Hypertension by Avoiding Salt and Salty Food:

You can reduce high blood pressure by seriously cutting down on salt and salty food. Especially if you would prefer to avoid taking drugs, then I do urge you to cut down on salt/sodium and salty food. - And I don't just mean sprinkle less onto your meal or use less in cooking; I mean try to eat fresh food, instead of processed food, takeaways and ready meals, because these processed foodstuffs have usually had a lot of salt added to them by the manufacturers. If you feel you have to buy some processed food, then look carefully at the labels to choose a pack/tin with lower salt/sodium level.

For fuller information about this, see Sodium in foods

No comments:

Post a Comment