Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Baroness Susan Greenfield intends to sue the Royal Institution for sex discrimination

Baroness Susan Greenfield intends to sue the Royal Institution for sex discrimination after being made redundant from her post as Director because the RI is strapped for cash: reported HERE by BBC News. I find it astonishing that she feels she has been subject to sex discrimination, of all things, when she has been in post for over a decade! It seems eminently sensible to me for the Royal Institution to sack a highly paid employee when her salary can no longer be afforded. For her to sue on the grounds of sex discrimination is, it seems to me, grossly insulting to the many women who really have suffered, and suffered very greatly indeed, because of sex discrimination.

I must declare my interest in Lady Greenfield, because I am not one of her admirers. - See Susan Greenfield, speaking on Simon Mayo's Show, gave the wrong information about what causes obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment