Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 29 February 2008

Lord Mancroft condemns poor nursing and poor hygiene at Bath's dirty Royal United Hospital.

Lord Mancroft attacks 'grubby, drunken' nurses

Extracts from the Telegraph:

"A Conservative peer has delivered a devastating attack on nurses who looked after him during a stay in hospital describing them as "grubby, drunken and promiscuous"."

"He told peers: "The nurses that looked after me were mostly grubby. We're talking about dirty fingernails, slipshod, lazy.

"It's a miracle I'm still alive. But worst of all my Lords they were drunken and promiscuous.

"How do I know that? Because if you're a patient and you're lying in a bed, and you're being nursed from either side, they talk across you as if you're not there.

"So I know exactly what they got up to the night before, and how much they drank, and I know exactly what they were planning to do the next night, and I can tell you, it's pretty horrifying.""

No comments:

Post a Comment