Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Apprentice and The Apprentice: You're Fired! are two of my favourite TV programmes.

I watched them tonight. I don't think I'd have chosen the rocking horse to try to sell. But trying to argue with Debra looks about on a par with arguing with a tank!

In the Adrian Chiles programme on BBC2 afterwards I was shocked at the sight of Michael Ball. It's quite a while since I've seen him and he's certainly put on a lot of weight: his face is so fat now and he has the beginnings of a double chin. To be honest I'd not have recognised him if I hadn't been told who it was.

I suppose he must have been prescribed some medication that causes salt sensitivity/fluid retention - maybe a steroid. I wish I could tell him about how to lose weight easily. - If you know Michael Ball or are able to contact him, do tell him about my website and the easy way to reduce his fluid retention by eating less salt and salty food.

Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, heart attack, vascular dementia, stroke, osteopenia, osteoporosis, hypercholesterolaemia, depression, liver and kidney problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs, hunger or expense by eating less salt! - Try it!

See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk
The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

amitriptyline

prescribed steroids and HRT

and FAT RETENTION

No comments:

Post a Comment