Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 12 February 2010

Rhubarb Crumble is good for your health

See Telegraph article here. Nice to have a reminder about this delicious pudding that you can make with the rhubarb growing in your back garden. My grandad used to grow rhubarb in the garden and it usually found its way into crumbles, and was served with custard. I used to like to play with the very large leaves, wearing them as hats. Happy days!

There are many thousands of recipes for rhubarb crumble on the internet. Best to choose one with no added salt or baking powder so as to avoid unhealthy, unnecessary sodium, and of course use unsalted butter, not margarine. If you've not made it before, be assured it is very easy to make and heavenly to eat.- Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment