Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Friday 26 February 2010

Turmeric was mentioned on "Corrie" last night.

Coronation Street is my favourite bit of TV escapism. It's funny and it's very well acted. Last night's episode featured a mention of the spice, turmeric, for the first time ever, I believe, and, I guess, very likely the last time too...(o: - Did you catch it? Sunita's aunts were checking up on what turmeric Sunita had.

I add a bit of turmeric to my soups and stews. If you look turmeric up on the internet you'll find lots of health benefits attributed to it. Not like the foodstuffs more usually featuring on Corrie: beer, sarnies, crisps... - And do you remember how Sally's girls seemed almost exclusively to live on fish fingers years ago? - Yuk!

Poor Gail! - She's got a rotten taste in men. - And in art too. I reckon that ghastly picture in her house - on the wall in between the foot of the staircase and the door to the entrance lobby - must have been one of the (unconscious) considerations that put off prospective purchasers of the property...(o:

No comments:

Post a Comment