Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Monday 1 October 2007

About my stay in Sheffield's Northern General Hospital (1)

I returned home last Friday after 4 weeks and a day as an in-patient in the NGH.

It is difficult and tiring for me to type this because I am having to use my left hand to do it, and I am right--handed.

I had a fall at home very early in the morning of August 30th (middle of the night, really) and broke my right arm and rang 999 and an ambulance came very quickly and took me to the A and E dept. - The 2 ambulance men - George and Steve - were excellent.

The fracture - in the upper arm near to the elbow - was not straightforward, so could not simply be set. I was told that I would need an operation, and so a backslab - a sort of splint - was put on my arm, along with a sling/collar and cuff, and I was given a bed, awaiting my op.

I'll try to write some more about this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment