Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Charity chief, Camila Batmanghelidjh,speaks out against labelling of obese children

Charity chief lashes out at labelling of obese children - Guardian

Extract:

"Camila Batmanghelidjh said that since obesity moved on to the government agenda, many more children were being teased in school about their body shape.

"Is it really right to define children by their diseases? As adults we do it with goodwill, but we are not really thinking carefully about the implications for the lives of children," she told the Guardian Healthy Kids Summit yesterday.

Ms Batmanghelidjh, who has won acclaim for her work with challenging, often violent young people at Kids Company, said the same problems applied to children labelled disturbed or antisocial.

"They can be taught to deal with their emotional distress, but they are not going to manage if they are called names and labelled," she told the conference in London."

I agree with Ms Batmanghelidjh - especially as the usual advice about obesity is so unhelpful.

Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!

How to Lose weight!

Children and Obesity

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment