Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 13 October 2007

Are household cleaning sprays and air fresheners to blame for the high rates of asthma across Europe?

Asthma blamed on cleaning sprays and air fresheners - Independent

Extract:

"Household cleaning sprays and air fresheners could be to blame for the high rates of asthma across Europe.

Use of the sprays on a regular basis increased the risk of developing the disease by between 30 to 50 per cent, a study of 3,500 people in 10 European countries including the UK has found. Even occasional use as little as once a week increased the risk. Air fresheners, furniture sprays and glass cleaners were found to have the strongest effect. Liquid cleaners and polishes had no effect.

The findings come from the European Community Respiratory Health Survey, one of the world's largest studies of lung disease. They are published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.

Previous research has shown that professional cleaners have increased rates of asthma but it is the first time that domestic cleaning has also been shown to create a risk."

Cutting down on salt/sodium intake can reduce asthmatic symptoms.


Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html - social and economic considerations

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.



No comments:

Post a Comment