Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Sunday 14 October 2007

Half of British people will be overweight in a generation, a Government report predicts...

Half of us will be overweight in a generation - Sunday Telegraph

Extract:

"Nine out of 10 men will be overweight - half of them obese - within 15 years. And in 25 years, at least half the population will be obese, a leaked Government report reveals.

Have your say: How should we tackle obesity?

The obesity crisis is described as being as great a threat as that posed by climate change.


It is expected to cripple NHS resources, with spending linked to obesity predicted to triple in less than a decade, and rise seven-fold by 2050.

A draft analysis from the Foresight programme report, seen by The Sunday Telegraph, shows that if current trends continue, at least half the population will be obese by 2032, while half of all primary school boys will reach that point by 2050.

In less than 15 years, 86 per cent of men will be overweight, half of them obese, according to the inquiry which was ordered by chief scientific adviser Sir David King."

Actually, I wrote to Sir David King, and to other personnel at the Department of Trade and Industry, which he headed, years ago, explaining the real causes of obesity and the way to reduce it. My information and insights were not acted upon. - If they had been, the obesity crisis would have been well on the way to being solved by now, and much suffering would have been avoided. The many MPs, journalists, broadcasters, scientists, medics, etc to whom I have written over the years have also disregarded what I wrote to them...)o:

The advice currently being given by obesity 'experts' is wrong, is highly damaging, and is a major factor in increasing obesity.

Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!

How to
Lose weight!

See my website
http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on
Obesity and the Salt Connection

Children and Obesity

See
Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html - social and economic considerations

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.





No comments:

Post a Comment