Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 6 October 2007

Some undertakers are accused of selling body parts - including diseased body parts

US undertakers accused of selling body parts - Telegraph

Extract:

"Parts of the 244 corpses, some riddled with hepatitis, cancer or HIV, were subsequently transplanted into thousands of unsuspecting patients around the world, according to a 16-month grand jury investigation.

The three funeral directors from Philadelphia — Louis Garzone, his brother Gerald and James McCafferty — allegedly sold each body for about £500. They are also said to have forged documents to change names and make the "donors" appear healthy and newly dead. One patient is now taking legal action after contracting hepatitis.

The parts were bought by Michael Mastromarino, a disbarred dentist who ran a company called Biomedical Tissue Services. Mastromarino is already facing charges in New York for allegedly plundering 1,077 bodies, including that of Alistair Cooke, the late BBC journalist."


Horrifying!


Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html - social and economic considerations

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment