Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Saturday 20 October 2007

BEWARE OF EXTREMELY HIGH SALT CONTENT IN MEALS AT PIZZA HUT, KFC, McDONALD'S AND BURGER KING. - CHILDREN ARE ESPECIALLY AT RISK.


Extracts:

"Family meals at fast food outlets contain more than twice the recommended daily amount of salt, a new study claims.

Health campaigners say the "big four" restaurants - Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonald's and Burger King - are behaving irresponsibly by making some meals almost as salty as sea water.


A report by Consensus Action on Salt and Health (Cash) named Pizza Hut as the worst offender, with an average family meal containing more than twice the maximum level of salt for adults, and almost four times the limit for a six-year-old child.

Prof Graham MacGregor, the chairman of Cash and the director of St George's Hospital Medical School blood pressure department, accused the fast food chains of using excessive salt so children become hooked on them and help drive up profits.

"Salt is very addictive," he said. "You see this in children when you give them good, home-cooked food without much salt, they think it does not taste right."

"Cash is calling for firms to slash salt levels in their products and to display traffic light symbols on all products so customers can see at a glance how much their food contains."

Lose weight and improve your health in many ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!

How to Lose weight!

Children and Obesity

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html (The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment