Five ways to live longer
Extracts from the Telegraph's article:
1. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables
2. Eat oily fish and nuts
3. Eat whole grains
4. Thirty minutes of moderate exercise most days of the week
5. Vigorous exercise for at least 20 continuous minutes three times a week
Strange that they have missed out the two most important ways to live longer!
1. Avoid doctors and their pharmaceutical junk. Prescription drugs do far more harm than good on the whole and are a major cause of morbid obesity and its attendant ill-health.
2. Avoid salt/sodium and salty food.
And here is another:
3. Avoid dieting/'slimming' - slimming is harmful - and diet food and diet drinks. - Water is a healthy, non-fattening drink...(o:
Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke and heart problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs or expense by eating less salt! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!vulnerable groups
How to Lose weight!
Children and Obesity
Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection
See Sodium in foods and
Associated health conditions and
http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page
Wider implications of the flawed theory that excess calorie intake causes obesity
I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.