Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Monday 28 May 2007

Why doesn't Harry Potter tell Hagrid the easy, fast way to lose weight? - It would only take two little bits of magic...(o:

Why doesn't Harry Potter tell Hagrid the easy, fast way to lose weight? - It would only take two little bits of magic...(o: -

1) just enough to make him forget all the conditioned thinking about obesity being caused by overeating and cured by dieting.

2) just enough to get him to understand that obesity is actually caused by fluid retention, which in turn is caused by salt sensitivity, and that obesity can easily be reduced by eating less salt and salty food. - Dieting is not necessary and usually results in greater obesity because it weakens the blood vessels and leads to greater fluid retention.

I can understand that Harry doesn't want to tell his cousin, Dudley, but I do wish he'd tell Hagrid!

Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk and
Mensa article: Obesity and the Salt Connection
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment