Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Working out at the gym is good for pensioners' muscles.

Working out at the gym 'may reverse ageing' - Telegraph

Extract:

"Working out at the gym can reverse the ageing process in the muscles of pensioners, a study has shown.

Scientists in Canada studied a group of 25 pensioners, with an average age of 70. Not only did they get stronger, but the molecular machinery powering their muscles became as active as those found in much younger people."


Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment